General Info: Lower Parts Kits include all of the small bits & pieces needed to make your AR-15 Lower fully functional. Such as the mag release, take-down pins, selector, trigger guard, bolt catch, buffer retainer, roll-pins, detents, and small springs are included to allow completion. This Spike's Tactical Lower Parts Kit contains all of the necessary pieces needed to complete your build EXCEPT the trigger and components that go along with them.
Brand: The Spike's Tactical kit is produced by Spike's Tactical with high-quality steel & brass components.
Brand Info: Our mission is simple, we strive to build the highest quality products and offer them at the best possible price to the consumer. It doesn't matter if you are simply a gun enthusiast, a competitive 3 gun shooter, or a military or law enforcement professional, our rifles will serve you well and wonÃt let you down when it counts and we guarantee it.
We use only the highest quality American-made materials, you will never find inferior imported materials in our rifles, we just won't allow it. We are shooters, just like most of you and we won't sell anything that we, ourselves, wouldn't trust our lives on. Cutting corners is not allowed in our shop and attention to detail is never to be neglected. It is our rule that quality control is everyone's responsibility, from the guy who unloads materials off the delivery truck, to the armorers who build the rifles, to the person who boxes up the product before it is sent to the customer, every member of our staff is responsible for QC and inspections are conducted at every level of production.
We have a good time doing what we do, it is our passion and we appreciate each and every customer.
Platform: Commercial AR-15
FCG Included: The Spike's Tactical kit does NOT come with a hammer, hammer spring, trigger, trigger spring, disconnector, disconnector spring, or hammer & trigger pins. This kit is for completing your AR-15 lower and allowing an affordable parts kit in the case you already have drop-in triggers on-hand and ready to install.
Grip: The Spike's Tactical lower parts kit includes a Pro Grip and grip screw to complete your AR-15 lower receiver.
Weight: The overall weight of the Spike's Tactical Kit is 5 oz.
Safety selector detent
Safety selector spring
Bolt catch plunger
Bolt catch roll pin
Bolt catch spring
Billet magazine catch button
Magazine catch spring
Brand: Spike's Tactical
Model: Lower Parts Kit - Without Fire Control Group
Includes Fire Control Group: No
Includes Grip: Yes
Grip Model/Style: Spike's Pro Grip
Grip Color: Black
Full Auto Compatible: No
Restricted States: Yes
Weight: 5 oz
Davidson Defense 3.5lbs Drop-in Trigger Manufactured by Rise Armament AR-15 M4 3.5-lb Drop-In Match Trigger System. Match Grade trigger pull at a consistent 3.5 lbs.
Single-stage trigger system
3.5-lb. pull weight
Clean break with a short reset
Black 8625 hard coat anodized aluminum cassette
Comfortable, rounded trigger
Manufactured and assembled in Rise Armament's facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
Fits most .308 and .223 AR style platforms
Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
Anti-Rotate/anti-walk pins strongly recommended but not required standard pins will work most of the time, but no pins are included.
Note: The set screw should not be tampered with under the hammer, .154" trigger pins holes, no .170" Colt available
Instructions for installing Drop-In AR-15 and AR-10 trigger group.
1. If installing in a receiver that already has a trigger and hammer installed, remove the trigger pin and hammer pin and remove the trigger and hammer as well as the grip, safety selector and detent. New receivers, install the drop-in trigger before mounting the grip.
2. Insert the trigger pack into the fire control compartment
3. Insert the hammer and trigger pins. Anti-walk-type pins work much better, as standard pins can drop out.
4. Towards the center of the trigger cassette you will see two small set screws. With the trigger and hammer pins in place, push the trigger spring towards the center with your Allen wrench and turn those set screws down to raise the trigger to the point that there is pressure created on the trigger and hammer pins which will hold them in place. This step is VERY important and will take care of the slight dimensional differences between lower receivers.
5. Install the retainers on the anti-walk pins
6. Insert the safety selector switch. The hammer needs to be in the cocked position. Take care as it is inserted to not push the selector into the back extension of the trigger. Replace the safety detent, spring, and grip.
7. At this point you can test the trigger pull and reset.
Set Of 2 Anti-Walk AR-15 M16 Receiver Pins Black
Recoil Technologies anti-walk pins are great for drop-in triggers; they replace the original hammer and trigger pins and are retained by special retaining for a positive lock. One side is flared and broached, and the other side is threaded for a screw. Fits small pin lowers (.154").
Made of blackened chrome vanadium tool steel, nitrided
Allen wrench is 1/16th
These are some of the best anti-walk pins on the market.
Retained in the gun, so dirt will not cause a stoppage
The metal is hard, so there will never be any bending or warping.
Great for drop-in triggers and Mil-Spec triggers.
Works with both forged and billet uppers
The competitions pins will not work with billet uppers, but ours do.
This is not anti-rotate; it is anti-walk. That means the pins will not fall out.
One blackened finish stainless steel screw
Pins are .154" diameter, and 1.05" long
These pins replace the original hammer and trigger pins.
*Note: Screw type may vary