Magpul PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 .308, 6.5 Creedmoor
The PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 brings many of the M3 improvements to the 20-round 7.62 NATO/.308 Winchester SR-25 magazine form factor and replaces the previous generation MAG243 in our line.
Also Fits The 6.5 Creedmoor
The 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3
A lightweight, cost effective, high reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles featuring true 20-round capacity
Constant-curve body, anti-tilt follower, and snap on Impact/Dust Cover.
Designed specifically for military-issue MK11/M110 rifles and SAAMI-spec ammunition, the PMAG 20LR/SR is less than half the weight of standard issue steel magazines and maintains a service life round count approximately equal to the rifle barrel itself.
Made in U.S.A.
- Optimized for use with SAAMI-spec 7.62x51/.308 Winchester ammunition
- Additional commercial rifle compatibility includes the new Armalite AR-10A, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, DPMS LR308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Remington R-25, Ruger SR-762, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others*
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
*NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines. Does not come with ammo loaded, as pictured. No sales or shipments to states with restrictions on magazine capacity.
Please note: If the listing says "In-Stock" it means we have all of the items in stock. Please check this LINK to view our most up to date shipping status.
Warranty, Returns & Terms:
Davidson Defense Store offers a 30 day return, refund and exchange policy. You must email or call Davidson Defense Store and obtain an RMA number prior to any return, refund, or exchange. All returns must include the original order number, receipt or invoice, along with the billing address, shipping address, contact phone numbers, contact emails, and RMA number. Returns, refunds, and exchanges may take up to two weeks, not including transit times, for processing after we receive it. Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the returning party, with the exception of the wrong item being received or on warranty exchange during the first 30 days after delivery. Items returned for warranty will only be replaced or exchanged, not refunded.